Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Pictorial Of Our Trip Through The American Southwest

Here are some edited photos I took from our recent visit to the Grand Canyon and surrounding area in Arizona and Utah. It was a fantastic trip and it's such a staggeringly beautiful area! I love to see God's canvas in person and His creative flourishes. I am so thankful we had the opportunity as a family -- or most of our family -- on the trip to see this part of our beautiful country. If you haven't been able to visit this part of the country, I highly recommend it. It is absolutely breathtaking and I'm looking forward to going back and taking more photos.


                                         GRAND CANYON


                                         A HIGHWAY 89 VIEWPOINT

                                          VERMILION CLIFFS

                                          COLORADO RIVER

                                ROCKING V CAFE IN DOWNTON KANAB, UTAH

No comments:

Post a Comment